A Barkuterie or Charcuterie Board that you design. Select your choice if font, saying and element. We will create a simple design based on your selections and engrave it for you.
You can make a Charcuterie Board for the humans or a Barkuterie for your dog.
Ideas? Add your dog's name, your families name, or your name . We can also add your favorite saying or quote.
For businesses out there, we can add your shop's slogan and/or business name.
Customizations are endless!
HOW IT WORKS:
1. Select font style, words and element.
2. We will create a proof based on your selections, before we engrave. We will design your selections for the lower right corner of the board, unless you request a different location for engraving.
3. We will send your proof within approximately 7 days from your order date.
4. You will have 48 hours to respond to our email. If we don't receive a response, we will select a design for you based on the proof(s) sent, and continue with manufacturing.
5. Your illustration's/design's file will be prepped for engraving.
6. Your item will be engraved and manufactured.
Current process time for custom designed items is up to 2 weeks (10 business days- see our processing & shipping guide for more information. Please note, on average it will take up to a full week to receive your proof of illustration via email.
ABOUT our engraved barkuterie / charcuterie boards:
- 100% Rubberwood
- Size: 13" x 5.5" x .75"
- Our exclusive designs are laser engraved in-house in Nevada, USA
- Each board is sanded to a smooth touch.
- We apply an oil + wax finish that is FDA approved- 100% food-safe
FEET Add-on: If you'd like your pup's board to grip to a flat surface, our anti-skid rubber feet will do the trick.
CARE INSTRUCTIONS: Click here
*The beauty of wood is that wood grain can vary, making each piece unique. Expect variances in grain pattern & coloring. The color richness within the engraved areas will vary as well.
Barkuterie DIY Guide: Print out our handy guide from our shop's blog to help you build a Barkuterie Board for your pup. Click here to get your guide.