We created a cookie cutter tool set to help push out dough when your dog biscuit dough is stubborn & won't release easily while working with your Loki Doki Dog cookie cutters.
In your set, you'll receive two tools. One has a flat square bottom & the other has an angled tip. The angled tip is most useful in tight spaces.
How to use:
As you are stamping dough out with your Loki Doki Dog cookie cutter, use a tool to help release the dough when the dough becomes stubborn.
- Find the best opening on top of the cutter after stamping your dough.
- Use the best tool for the space you are working in to help guide & release the dough from the cookie cutter.
- Once you get a small part of the dough to release, guide the rest of your stamped cookie out with your hands to not ruin the impressions made by the cookie cutter.
- If you have any dents from the tool, smooth out the dough with your fingertips.
About our cookie cutter tool set:
- Made in house in the USA
- Material: We use PLA bioplastic that is eco-friendly and food safe
- Size: Each tool is about 5 1/2" in length.
Questions? Contact us and we can see if we can help!
These tools are a must!! It made it so much easier!!
These tools are nice and sturdy and will work great for dog treats. It will probably also work great for any cookie cutters for human sugar cookies!